#1 Community for Herpes Dating and Support

  • 120.000 +Conversations Per Day
  • 15.000 + Daily Active Members, 500 + Daily Blog Posts
  • 60,000 + STD Dating Success Stories
  • We Have Been Helping People With STDs Find Love And Support Since 2001

Friday, June 7, 2013

Herpes Support Groups Virginia


Virginia Quick Facts
  • Population: 8,001,024 (2010 Census)
  • Population Rank: 12th
  • State Capitol: Richmond
  • Largest Cities: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, Arlington, Hampton, Alexandria, Portsmouth, Roanoke
  • Border States: Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia
  • State Size: 35th
  • Fun Fact: About one fourth of Virginians work for the United States government.

H2O of DC

From their Website:
H2O is a volunteer social activities group for people with herpes and/or HPV (genital warts) mainly in the greater Washington D.C. and Baltimore areas. Our group reaches from Ocean City, MD and Dewey Beach, DE all the way to Hagerstown, MD (even as far as WV)… from Richmond, VA to the northern-most points in MD (sometimes as far up as Philly and NYC)… and everywhere in between. We’re one of the most active HSV/HPV social groups in the country.
Membership is free, and there’s nothing to fill out. To join the group, simply come to an event. We offer a variety of fun-filled activities; it’s a great way to meet new friends, and, of course, new interests.
H2O of DC is an active group with a lot of people who contribute. Please spend some time to check out our website.

Virginia H Friends

From their Website:
Welcome to Virginia HSV HPV Friends. We’re glad you found us. Our purpose is to offer a gathering place for ideas, information, and support related to HSV and HPV, and to facilitate member chat, discussions, meetings, new friendships, and relationships. Please treat other members with the kindness and respect you would like for yourself. Try to fill out at least some information on your profile if you are interested in meeting others. Post a little about yourself. Add a picture of yourself to the Members’ Photos if you are inclined. We’d love to get to know you. Come on in and have a great time. Please feel free to email the Moderators with any concerns or ideas you have. We will read your message, and you will get a response. HSV (herpes) HPV (genital warts).

3 comments:

  1. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES etc. why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Isiramen was able to cure me totally from herpes disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr Isiramen Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of herpes from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr Isiramen and i told him about my herpes illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the herpes Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr Isiramen has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr Isiramen on his email address at (oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com) or call his WhatsApp number +2{34}8117963221 thanks once again DR Isiramen God bless you and your family.go to blogpost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's laa! 9 months ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, However that same month i found a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment permanently. thanks to Dr. omohan for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact information for any incurable virus via; dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348164816038.

    ReplyDelete